Saturday, December 09, 2006

we are done!

christmas dinner at pf changs...it was amazing!




wing christmas party...

The semester is over...I don't think that I have ever been this excited to be done with my classes. No more 7:50 monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday, and no more college algebra..praise Jesus!! No really, I'm so glad to be done. Interterm is going to be cake, I predict a lot of movies will be watched in the afternoon and a lot of studying will not be done, music appreciation, I mean really there can't be that much homework to do for that class.

A week from tomorrow we head to Florida, I can't wait! I have never seen Mickey but he will be so excited to see me. We are 8-2, which is pretty good. Coach isn't talking to us right now because we lost and he said that he doesn't want to see us, but he will get over it soon enough. Hopefully we will play well today so we can have off until wednesday, that would be super!

Erin and I rearranged our room, it's pretty sweet I'm not gonna lie. Stadium seating, what more could you want, a big screen surround sound, but oh well, our tv is just great.
One last thing, I have decided that I love board games, love love love them. What else are we going to do, play board games, sounds grrrreat to me!
Welp that is all. I'm off to hoop it up!

ps...i'm not quite sure how to arrange the pictures on here, so I am working on that, but for now they are just at the top!

4 comments:

the fredin's said...

thanks for posting! and for leaving a comment (did erin tell you to do that??). those are cute pictures of you guys. you guys need to put up pics of your room! i want to see this stadium seating. erin was also, bragging about it. yea hopefully your coach gets over himself soon. thats pretty ridiculous...thats not a very good strategy to help you guys play better. yea, make them feel like crap! then they will really want to play well! umm, no. hopefully he will get that soon. maybe i should tell him. just like i wanted to tell your dumb athletic trainer, how i felt when he was letting you play with an obvioius concussion. but i will refrain. for you and erin's sake. your welcome :). well...
loved the post!! i will see you soon!! only 17 days until we come home....that seems like too long. oh well.

the fredin's said...

Well, yes you are dominating my comments..but thats ok. at least it looks like i have a lot :). haha. well you will for sure get to see me over christmas! we are staying at my parents house, so im sure i will see you. we will make it a priority! you should come in and stay one night, at their place, and we can play board games all night! jeremy and i love playing them also...sound like a plan?

the fredin's said...

i doubt she will be ready to get rid of you. we will be home the 26th-4th. so we should have plenty of time. it seems like a lot of time, but i feel like we have so much to do! ah, and so little time :).

the fredin's said...

well i keep hearing about this room, you two talk about, but i dont know what it looks like!!!! guess i never will......until you send me some pictures!!!!!!!