Sunday, April 20, 2008

hey there!

So this is my once a year update...so I don't update very often, I know, don't judge me!!

This is the update on my life...
1 week of school left
2 finals
1 paper
8 projects completed
20 days until I leave for Brazil
pictures are way better to update with than words..so here is my life lately...


kcac and tournament champs

formal with my dates :]




4 of my favorite people...my RAs and the coolest RD ever!
and last but not least....our Brazil team has a blog that we are going to keep while there..its in the workings but we have started it..so check it out!!
sterlingbrazil08.blogspot.com

3 comments:

the fredin's said...

Good update :). I appreciate the one update a year, so keep it up :). I'm glad that I will now have another blog to check!! (The Brazil blog). Not very many more days!! I am so excited for you to go...well you know what I mean. It will be an amazing experience. I love you!

Unknown said...

Yay! You updated! I'm sure you are super excited to go to Brazil..you will have an AWESOME time! We need to hang out pronto...I love you and miss you!! (I still need to figure out some things on here...)

Brazil said...

hey