Tuesday, December 02, 2008

2 shoes...


Yes you would be looking at 2 shoes on my feet, for the first time since March!! I can only wear 2 shoes for a couple of hours a day, but we are getting there. And yes, my right shoe is a lot whiter than my left one, and my right calf muscle is still pretty small, but we are getting there. It is so weird to walk again, definitely an answer to prayer. Thanks for all of the prayers that have been said, we still have quite the road ahead of us, but we are making progress! Hopefully in the next week or so I'll be in 2 shoes all the time, which I will celebrate for sure!
Now I just have to continue to be patient. Now that I can start kind of walking, its really easy to push it a little too far, because I just want to walk around and keep moving, because it has been so long since I have. But if we push it too hard, we will just be back to where we were, so I'm praying for patience, and praying that this time is different!
"Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit...says the Lord of hosts" Zechariah 4:6b

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Your right leg is also whiter than the left one! :) We're thinking about you and hopefully your foot heals like it is supposed to! Love you!

the fredin's said...

praise the Lord! i love that verse! we will keep praying that now you have the patience your foot needs to finish healing :) oh and you do. i just know it. that is the most exciting post i have seen in a while :) love you so much.

Melisa said...

YEAH...looks great! Progress...slow but sure!