Friday, January 09, 2009

a new year..

Well I have officially started my last semester of classes. I have officially started playing basketball again. And I am officially sore :) but in a good way! We are currently ranked 6th in the nation, which is great, and the most exciting part of that is that we still have a long ways to go, we haven't even come close to reaching our peak yet.

It's definately a blessing to be back playing again, I knew that in His timing I would be, and now even if I play 5 minutes a game, thats 5 mintues that I thought I would have never gotten. My Jesus is a healer thats for sure!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas break. We got to be home for 10 days, which was great. It was good to see family and friends. Reminds me of just how blessed I am!


grandpa and grant




the new bird I got my cousins



grant and i hunting

2 comments:

aunteem said...

God is so good... it is so good to have you back! See you tomorrow!

the fredin's said...

The Lord sure is faithful. It has been amazing to see you playing. He is a healer! See you tonight..LOVE YOU! :)