Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm back..but no promises!


Here are a few Dallas Nascar race pictures...it rocked

I am not making any promises to keep this updated, but I figure why not give a quick update :)

Only 2 days left of teaching my 5th graders. Oh what a ride it's been. All 5 of them...we have learned a lot. Well I don't know if they learned a lot, but we've had some good times. Tonight 3 of them were in detention, I know, I'm a mean teacher, but they deserved it.

I am currently on the job hunt. I have sent my application out to about 10 different places, and haven't really heard back from any of them. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that one day I'll be employed and able to move out of my parents house.

Well I've been thinking about my bucket list, you know, the list of things I want to do before I die..and here are a few..

1. Go to Maine
2. Move out of my parents house
3. Take a cross-country bus trip with a group of old people
4. Ride on a train
5. Visit every Nascar track
6. Go to Ireland

I have a lot more, but that's all I can think of for now. So until next time, keep on keepin on!

1 comment:

e.r.i.c.a said...

How weird...We both come back to blogspot on the same day. Well I am going to try and keep writing more, so you should to my friend!!! And You will find a job, don't worry!! Love you.