Sunday, September 10, 2006

here comes an update...
as if my foot isn't big enough lets drop a 45 pound weight on it and make it bigger...sweet
i think i could have died today in lyons kiwk shop...as i was walking in to pay for gas there was a guy walking out saying to a friend, "i have a gun under my seat" his friend replied, "I have one too"...and then i got into the store and the guy took his knife out of his pocket and was opening it and looking at it....SCARY!! then i went and got back into my car and a police man whipped into the parking lot...yikes
sunday chapels at sterling are the best part of my week...seems like god always has something new to tell me about...gotta love it.....
anywho...hope that you have a great week!!!

3 comments:

the fredin's said...

yay for good chapels! and oh my gosh! what a scary thing at the kwik shop!! So did the cops arrest the guys? You were about to have bigger problems than your foot! :) Glad you updated

erin(DANIELLE) said...

so you should check out my site...there are some hott pics of you on it :) haha

the fredin's said...

just so we are clear. supercalafragalisticexpealadocious definitely wins the spelling bee. :) sorry, better luck next time. were you and erin able to walk today, after conditioning yesterday?