Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm still alive...

well it's been a while since I have updated...and I would put some cool pictures on here, but I don't have any, no worries, I will take some soon and put them on here.
I am currently in the library and it is 8:15..in the morning...I just finished up some homework, I have never been to the library this early but it seems to have become my second home, before you know it I will be a bookworm, and a smart one at that!
We have survived our first 2 weeks of conditioning, I'm not going to lie, at points I definitely thought I wasn't going to make it...miles and miles of defensive slides combined with miles of sprints, I am getting in shape, and no longer the round shape I was in.
I have decided that sometimes God sits up there and laughs at us, especially when we try to fix things that we have no control over but still think that it is our duty to try and fix....and I'm pretty sure that he laughs when we are walking on the sidewalk and trip over a bump and then we jump up and see if anyone saw us, he always does, and always laughs...
well that is all from the big town of sterling...hope you have a great weekend

3 comments:

the fredin's said...

i agree. and i think God laughs at you a lot :), just like the rest of us :). I am really impressed with you and erin and all the conditioning you are doing. You two are going to look hot! :) its not to late to get that plane ticket to come on up with her to see us!! :) well i have to go. it is my first NIGHT of work. 7pm-7am. yea.

the fredin's said...

Good to talk to ya tonight! Sounds like you guys are having fun. maybe i will see you at the pancake feed. :)

the fredin's said...

hey-i like that picture of you on erin's blog. your hair is really cute like that!! did you get it cut?