Sunday, June 10, 2007

oh summer...

My new years resolution...to update my blog more.


Ok so it's not new years but it is summer, so this is my summer resolution. and i figure my parents go to bed really early anyways so I might as well do something productive with my time. I was putting links on here and realized that I only have 3 people on my blog, but that's ok I guess.

Praise Jesus for summer vacation, at least so far. It's always nice to have a break from school, even if you do have to work...but it's good to get away for a while. I wish it would quit raining so I could finish painting but I guess that is less watering of the flowers by me..so thats always good. I am ready to go back to camp, I was ready to leave the first couple of days I was there and now I can't wait to go back.


this is the view out our cabin porch at kamp....


The summer has been full of plenty of lessons learned by me already. I said that when my parents wouldn't let me go on a missions trip across the world this summer that my missions field would be here, and it has been. I have seen god use me right here where I am and I'm so excited to see the plans he has for me the rest of the summer. I would love to tell you the stories sometime if you want to hear.


God can't steer a parked car, so I had better keep myself moving if I want to Him to be the driver in my life.

5 comments:

the fredin's said...

I like the new layout!! Very nice...and I like your summer's resolution. We will see if you actually stick to it :) haha. Good update!! Isn't it awesome to see how God has already used you at home and the summer is barely started? That is pretty exciting. I know, I really should update again. But what about? Oh by the way...that is a gorgeous picture outside your cabin at kamp.

the fredin's said...

oh and it doesn't matter that you only have three people as links!! we are the three most important people!! :) haha. love you!

the fredin's said...

ok ok...i guess i might update soon. enough people have been BOTHERING me about it!!! :) just kidding. Well I am so glad that we got to come and watch you coach... I think those girls love you :). Hopefully we can see you again soon. Love you so much!

the fredin's said...

well i know you never check this, but just thought i would say hi. you are at camp, and i sure am missing talking to you, but i am sure you are having a great time there...and once you get back this thing needs an update for sure! i love you!

the fredin's said...

ok, i know you never check, this but i just thought i would say that it is time for an update....about kamp, and being back at school. see, i already gave you the subject!! :) or you don't have to, and i will just keep commenting on this post. well it was super good to see you today. love you so much!