Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a couple shower and a wedding..

we have had 2 weddings in 2 weeks, and one couple shower. the shower was for one of our family friends and so my mom and the girls got together and decided to throw a couple shower the weekend before they got married...this is what happens when you sit on the deck for a while and start coming up with new "great" ideas..


"the group" with the bride in the middle








the bride and I...I know, my dress is pretty stellar







Coalson and I at Lyndie's wedding. We were both candle lighters. And she has a sock she has to wear all the time "nudie" and I had "greenie" so we took pictures of them together!




and of course my studly brother..had to throw this one in there!

4 comments:

the fredin's said...

wow...those are quite the dresses. i really think you should save yours and then you have yourself a dress for formal next year! good idea huh? you won't have to borrow anyone else's clothes for a change cause you now have your own dress! :) haha...and you do not have to leave a comment every time you come to my blog!! i don't know who would make you feel guilty, but that is dumb :).

Melisa said...

wow no words can describe the beauty that is that dress.
love it!

Unknown said...

Those are pretty sweet dresses...looks like a good time! And I just saw that you put me on the side thing to check out! That's so nice..:D When is Barrow's wedding?I also love the cast and the sock!! Miss you and love you!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's a good idea...I'll update if you will!! :)