Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it's all coming back...

Life back in Sterling...

Well after a 4 month summer, which was pretty long I might add, it's back to Sterling. We have been back a week and a half, but at the same time it seems like we never left. Sometimes you have to leave somewhere to realize just how good it is. Things have been crazy, really crazy. Today was one of the first days that we have had to just relax, and it was so nice. I am trying to finish stuff up around the hall, nametags and all that jazz, before the new students come on Friday. Things are coming along, I'm not very artsy...but it is working.

RA training was fun, as always. Some of the best times of the year. We did a lot of fun stuff, most of it was active games and things along those lines, so I couldn't do any of that, but it was good. The foot is getting there, I quit using my crutches yesterday because they were hurting my arms, so I decided to be done. The foot still hurts pretty much all the time, but hopefully that will go away soon.

I feel so far behind on things. I forget that being back at school I don't read the newspaper or watch tv or keep up on daily news. I don't even know if the tv in our room is hooked up. Oh well, such is life. There are so many other things I could think of doing with my time other than watching tv, so for now I'm good with that.

Well I'm off...to be productive.

Psalm 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you

6 comments:

the fredin's said...

Well I am sure glad you are having fun back at school...even if it means I don't get to talk to you as much :). Well take it easy on that foot ok?? I don't want it turning purple anymore. :) Love you!

aunteem said...

Thanks for the good word...How's the day with all the newby's been?

aunteem said...

It was great seeing you! miss you!

e.r.i.c.a said...

hey thanks for your encouragement!
i'll read those chapters soon!
i love you too.

Unknown said...

ok...I updated! Your turn!!! Miss you and Love you!

e.r.i.c.a said...

WRITE SOMETHING!
i'm way overdue to hear about your life. please. <3