Tuesday, October 14, 2008

an update


g and i at the bake sale (we were working hard)



a few of my favs


whit and i at one of the engagement parties on campus, there were 4 in one month


There are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I went home this last weekend and spent some much needed time away with the family. Its amazing how refreshing it can be just to spend time with the ones that you love. Uncle Allen and Aunt Ruthie came down from Oklahoma and spent sometime with us, which was awesome. And my cousins and their kids came down and we had some fun riding mom and dad's new scooter. I think that I had just as much fun as they did though. I'll put some pictures up on here when I get them :]

If you think about it, pray for my mom this week. She is helping start an after-school program for the kids at the church on Wednesday. She has started a puppet ministry at the church and it has been so awesome to watch it grow. She really loves doing it, and I am so proud of her for making that step. She is taking Wednesday afternoons off now, so pray that all of that will just fall into place and that this ministry that she has started will just continue to grow. Man, I'm so excited for her.

Basketball practice starts tomorrow, which is really exciting. First scrimmage a week from yesterday. I can't believe it's already that time again. I'm still in the boot and not walking yet, but hopefully that will come soon. I think our goal date keeps getting pushed back, but it will heal all in the Lord's timing, it's just a matter of me being patient and obedient to that.

Well that is all for now. Hope that you have a blessed week!!

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."
Proverbs 19:21

2 comments:

the fredin's said...

i love that verse. that is a great reminder. we are still praying for you! we love you so much!

aunteem said...

trusting God for his timing in your life. how cool that your mom is doing a puppet ministry...wow!
love you!
mom 2