Monday, August 09, 2010

A few highlights...

So this post I decided to bullet-point the blog for an easier read :)

- Found out I have a classroom in one of my schools. This is the school I will spend most of my time at, so this is VERY exciting.

- I am finally getting over tonsillitis for the 3rd time. Yep these babies are probably coming out Christmas break or Summer.

- Skype. On my top 10 favorite things. I skype with my parents about 3 or 4 times a week. They love it too.

- Figured out things for my Master's classes. I have to take 2 classes now, which will be busy, but now I'll qualify for loans!

- Trip to MN is coming up, where I get to hang out with some of my best buds! aka ET, Kirbster, Mel-shine

- DVR. I get to watch all of my shows that I miss during the day. It's great.

- I was told today at school that I can't wear a skort. This one made me laugh out loud, a lot. It's kind of a long story but I was told by someone I work with I can't wear shorts....hello I'm a PE teacher!!!.....then she said skorts. But don't worry, we're getting this figured short thing figured out.



Well there are a few updates. I started full-time teacher meetings this week and kids come next week, although I won't have kids until I get scheduling figured out. Welcome to the school year!

2 comments:

aunteem said...

Great update! Isn't Skyping great!!!

the fredin's said...

Please wear a skort. And then send me a picture. PLEASE :)